How do I post a message response to a forum?
Forums are all about having a chance to have your say on a topic that interests you. If you find a topic that you would like to make a comment on or post a response to, follow the steps below.
To post a message or response to a forum topic
- Login to your KeyImagery account if you are not already logged in.
- Go to the forum topic you would like to post a message to and scroll to the bottom to see the Post a Message to the '***' Topic form (where *** represents the topic title).
- Type your message in to the Message box.
- In the Message box, type your forum message. Use the formatting buttons (similar to Microsoft Word) on the message box toolbar to customise the layout and format your message (optional).
- When you are finished, click on the Post Message button.
Your message will now be added to the bottom of the topic thread, and all subscribers of the forum will receive an email notification letting them know the topic has been updated. To receive an email notification to your inbox when this topic is updated, click on the Subscribe button at the top or bottom of the thread.
Published: 31/10/2008 | 1507 View(s)
Share on Facebook
Make a Comment