Monday, July 1, 2013 by KeyImagery| 4849 Views
Terms & Conditions
1. Information Collection and Use
- KeyImagery collects personal information on this web site for purposes that are made clear on the page on which the information is collected.
- Generally, KeyImagery only processes personal information for the purpose for which it was originally collected, unless required or authorised by or under law or if the individual concerned has consented to the intended use.
- KeyImagery does not collect and/or process any personal or sensitive information against the express wishes of an individual, unless is required by law to do so.
- KeyImagery does not use or pass onto others any personal information without the consent of the individual concerned unless it is required by law to do so.
- KeyImagery takes steps to ensure that personal information is kept safe from misuse, loss and unauthorized access, modification and disclosure.
- KeyImagery will not transfer personal information to a foreign country unless such a transfer is required by law.
2. Web site privacy practices
KeyImagery sometimes uses cookie technology on this site in order to provide information and services to web site visitors. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your computer’s hard drive for record purposes and are a necessary part of facilitating online transactions.
3. Other Information Uses and Disclosures
KeyImagery may use information provided by you relating to your visit to our website, or information you provide to us, for market research purposes in order to continually improve the product and service that KeyImagery.com delivers to you. Information includes (but is not limited to) IP address and browser page referrer data which is used for statistical purposes only.
4. Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites
5. In the Event of Merger, Sale, or Bankruptcy
In the event that KeyImagery is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganisation, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.