Easy Steps for Levin Camera Club members to register on the website
Following is a step by step guide to help current members of the Levin Camera Club to sign-up and get member access to the LCC website. The process involves registering for a KeyImagery account to get a username and password, and then completing your membership subscription which is confirmed by a club administrator. Once the steps below are completed, you are then granted member access to the website where you can browse the 'protected' content represented with a silver padlock icon.
To register as a LCC Member on the website
- Go to the LCC website www.keyimagery.com/levin.
- On the LCC home page, click on Sign-Up/Confirm My Membership link on the right hand side.
- On the Step 1 of 4 - Get your FREE KeyImagery Account page, click on the Get a KeyImagery account button.
- Fill in the Member Registration form with your details, making sure all fields with a red asterix (*) next to the labels are filled in.
- Tick the Terms & Conditions checkbox at the bottom of the form and click Register.
- Two emails will be sent to the address you registered with - a Welcome email and Activation email. Go to your email programme and open the Activation email.
- Click the activate my account link in the Activation email and it will take you back to Step 1 of 4 of the Sign-Up/Confirm My Membership process on the LCC website.
- Click the Continue > button on the Step 1 of 4 – Get your FREE KeyImagery Account page
- Click the Continue > button on the Step 2 of 4 – Subscription Fees page.
- Click the Continue > button on the Step 3 of 4 – Membership Declaration page
- Your subscription has now been sent to the LCC where an administrator will confirm and activate your membership in due course. You will receive a subscription update email once your subscription is confirmed.
- Once your subscription has been confirmed, login to KeyImagery at www.keyimagery.com by clicking on the Member Login link on the top right of the page.
- When you have signed in, the LCC website can easily be found under the Clubs option on the Main Menu on the left hand side.
Of course, we recommend you read the on-screen text on each screen to get full information to help you understanding the process of signing-up and confirming your membership.
Published: 02/10/2008 01 AM | 357 View(s)
Share on Facebook
Make a Comment